By signing up for any service you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions irrespective of the mode or manner of ordering employed by the User when ordering the services.
This Agreement is made between us and you as defined below. The date of this Agreement is the date you order our services.
In this Service Agreement ("Agreement"), "you" and "your" refer to each client ("client") and "we", "us" and "our" refer to The TrueSocks Network. This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and your obligations to us in relation to your use of our services. By chonsing Our service(s) you have agreed to establish an account with us for such services. When you use your account or permit someone else to use your account to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional service(s) or to modify or cancel your service(s) (even if we were not notified of such authorisation), this Agreement covers any such service or actions.
Following actions listed below are allowed by any of our members:
- Any user have right at any time to change user ID or password or account settings, or invite someone to our network.
- All members are allowed to make payments anytime at any hour of day even when member accound already has credits.
Following actions listed below are prohibited:
- Any member of our network may not use our proxy servers for activities related to email marketing, spam or everything related to this subject.
- Is not allowed in any way that a user may use such as robot interface to automatically acces our interface or to exploit in any way our website.
- If we consider that you've been breaking this rules written above, TrueSocks.net reserves right to suspend or even terminate your acount with no refund at all.
- Reserve the right to change exchange fees according to chosen currency exchange, or to institute new fees at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- Reserve the right to suspend new user registrations or user invitations at any time TrueSocks.net considers that is necessary.
- Take his responsibility if an account is stolen but may help his/her original owner to recover his/her username and/or password by contacting support department.
- Reveal in any way his internal structure of website or any of his systems or software imply to serve clients and this informations are considered confidential.
- Take any responsibility if a proxy goes offline after more than 30 minutes after you purchased. This doesn't means that every proxy in our archive will stay online only 30 minutes and depends of proxy server stability and may stay online up to 24 hours.
- Take any responsability if a any client complains or makes claims about bad service quality if the client is not aware about how exactly our service works. The client must be aware about this by reading our support pages or by taking any of our advice if given via any communication channel available. So client should be aware at least of the following: Using your proxies
- Make any guarantees regarding blacklist status of any of the proxies offered for any type of traffic. There are many types of blacklist and many of them are not public or are not related to each client type of activity/traffic(such as for example: web browsing acrivity). Because of that there is impossible for us to determine if a certain proxy IP is in a certain private blacklist of certain type and therefor we cannot guarantee the blacklist status.
- Make full payment refunds only for new client registrations which they still have at least 90% of account credits subscription.
- Refund proxy credits only if client will send proxy connection information AND the proxy is proven not to be working at all since bougth OR the proxy worked less than 30 minutes.
- Refuse any credit refund if we have suspicion that the client is abusing credit refunds OR if the client is not aware of how our proxies system works.